Popular Post

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Everybody must have a few crushed before they meet their true love right? Well..I haven't meet my true love yet or maybe I did and she slips away...or maybe I will one day...

Well, anyway..this is a story bout my first crush which is in primary school when I was in standard 5 or 6...There are 2 girls that I had a crush with, Miss Sakura and Miss Nicole..greedy rite? How can u tell a heart not to be greedy? U can't, can u?

Anyway, Nicole was one of the smartest and prettiest girl in the school... She's a prefect and the daughter of quite a wealthy family... Sakura is an average girl but she is my type of girl which I only notice much much much later...

Nicole was a smart girl, always competing with me in rankings but I have no grudge against her..its just friendly rivalry... She would always come first and I will always come second or third.....or any other places...we will always talk about subjects together and we sometimes discuss exams answers right after the exams..haha...But when the upsr result was announced, she was devastated because she didn't get straight A's....me?well....let's keep it a secret,shall we? hehe...

After school we went our separate ways... Wonder where she is now...

Well, anyway...Let's talk about Sakura...She's the type of girl that I like...she has almost everything that I dream of for a girl...We are not really that close but we are in the same class... But we talk like usual...Its primary school and I was only like 11 or 12...what do I know bout love at that time or even crushes?

After school, we go our separate ways and until 5 years later that I get to contact her again...Somehow I got her number and we text for a while..Then when i got into university, we lost contact again but i found her Myspace... We contact again and now....I dunno...She already has a boyfriend, so what can I tell her now right? I saw her again yesterday, well, actually just a glimpse of her....We live quite near...

Talking about crushes makes me think of the old times when everything is good...

I'll talk about my high school crush later...

One Response so far.

  1. nurul says:

    i will laugh and just smile thinking back about my first crush..because i did many stupid things..like most ppl say-love can make u stupid,u will do the oddest thing,which u think is normal..In different place,i will be thinking of different people...how unloyal my heart was..Anyway,that was an old story,nice to remember..but future is more important.hu3..-)

Kei Seichi's Blog. Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Kei Seichi's Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -