Popular Post

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm 22 years old who's currently not studying, jobless, have no means of income, still living with his parents. have no good friends, have no money, no girlfriend, fat, ugly and many more.


 I can't get a job because I think I'm not good enough for a job even for a part timer. I usually can't finish what I started. I'm weak, useless, pathetic, always being the last choice, nobody cares bout me, always been kept in the dark, constantly pissed, constantly ignored, constantly given the angry eyes by certain people, can't do anything properly, can't find things properly, and so many more...

So please tell me, who am I? What am I doing here? Why am I here? What can I do?

Pffft..stop kidding yourself man...u r useless.. 

One Response so far.

  1. no u r not
    u can do anything
    as long as u put ur mind 2 it
    nobody is useless
    X)

Kei Seichi's Blog. Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Kei Seichi's Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -