Popular Post

Saturday, May 21, 2011

This is my new personal blog. I have another blog but its for information and tutorial and stuffs. So gotta separate personal blog and work blog..kinda...


So..what are my hopes for this new blog? Nothing much actually, just wanna write bout personal stuffs, my thoughts, my life and anything that I want to share with my readers, if there is any...

Will this blog be in English or Malay? I haven't decided yet but most probably it will be both and maybe some other language as well, who knows right?

So..wanna look forward to what I wanna write in this blog? If u wanna, that's fine by me... I'm just gonna write bout personal stuffs anyway.. If you guys are interested, please follow... If not than its okay, I don't mind at all...

Well.. later dudes!

    

Kei Seichi's Blog. Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Kei Seichi's Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -