Popular Post

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Man...I can't believe I went to FD..I thought my imagination was crap but the real deal is CRAPPIER!! 10 minutes there and I'm out.. the only good thing is that it is held near my house so I can get the hell out of there...

Yeah, just 10 minutes there and I'm bored as hell..There's only old people and snotty kids as far as the eye can see.. I'm the only person around my age and there's no pretty and cute girls either! Well, if there are any, they are related to me and I don't want that...

Good thing its near so I am back now in my cave which is far better than crappy FD..haha...

Other families they have FD and they went for bowling or play paintball or having BBQ and stuffs, but my FD? Just a whole lot of old people sitting around talking and snotty kids crying and playing and running around... I mean, what is that? That's not a FD, that's just crap...

Now I know why i'm a loser...because i came from a bloodlines of losers...

Yeah..not gonna involved in any FD or FG anymore from now on, unless my life is on the line...



Okay, now I can blog and do some stuffs so its really not that crappy..

One Response so far.

  1. nurul says:

    Just same like me..i found mostly parents or kids during the family day..no teenagers,except from my own family..hu3..btw,how long will you be in ur cave??hu2..=p

Kei Seichi's Blog. Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Kei Seichi's Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -