Popular Post

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Life...what is life? Life is what we are doing now, living a life..But seriously, what is life? I don't know what the definition of life is but I can tell you this, life doesn't seems fair sometimes, isn't it?

I was doing my morning blogwalking today and like every other day, I would stumble across a few blog who's owner is pretty or good looking...then I'll scroll down and I will usually saw pictures of the owner's GF/BF happily together or an entry bout how s/he loves her/his BF/GF... well..isn't that nice? For you, maybe...*sigh*

Then I would come across status updates on FB or tweets on twitter bout one of my friends saying how great his/her life is, how awesome for him/her to go somewhere, a holiday for example, how madly in love they are with their partner, and some will include pictures, how tiring their job is, how they come across something interesting on their way to/ from work, how they got their pay for the month and asking everybody to go shopping, saying how pretty they are and everybody hates her because she is pretty and some more other things...

Look, I'm not saying I hate you guys for having a more awesome life than I am...I'm not saying I'm jealous of you guys or anything,well...maybe a little...I'm grateful because I am still breathing right now...It's just..i don't know..maybe I'm having my IC (inferiority complex) moments...or just having my period..hahaha....Ehem, as I was saying, I envy you guys...

I know I won't have a girlfriend anytime soon because let's face it, who would want me right? Job? Who would want to hire me? I don't wanna hire myself...Income? What can I do to make some money? Sell my organs maybe? Wonder who wanna buy my organs...Anybody want?

My friends once said to stop comparing my life with others...but how can I? I mean, I'm online most of the time I'm awake and I read tweets and FB status like...often...so how can I NOT COMPARE MY LIFE WITH OTHERS'? Even if I live in a cave I would compare my life to bats...and they would have better life...

So let's face it...life is not fair sometimes but some other times..well..maybe...


Mood: Feeling forever alone...

                                             

2 Responses so far.

  1. nurul says:

    Salam.
    i agree with you..
    sometimes i feel jealous with others..this is happen when i try to compare myself with them..i hardly notice my strength but always sighed on my own weakness..
    God created of each us differently..everyone is unique..nobody is same even the identical twins..keep comparing myself with others won't help solving problem..instead i have to try to improve myself from day to day by taking good example from others..n learn from past history.. -)

  2. yup..i do try to improve myself but there's only so much i can do on my own...i only have myself...
    btw,thanks for commenting...

Kei Seichi's Blog. Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Kei Seichi's Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -